Tour itinerary: Sharm El-Sheikh
Available days: daily
A child under 5 years old is free, 5-12 years old $14.
Departure from hotels starting at 07:30, depending on the location of the hotel. Return in approximately at 16:30-18:00.
The excursion program includes:
- Transfer and stop in Dahab;
- Swimming (snorkeling) in the Blue Hole area;
- Camel riding along the sea (about 5-10 min);
- Quad biking (about 40 min);
- Walking along the canyon for about an hour;
The excursion price includes:
- Transport service;
- Camel ride;
- Quad biking;
- Services of guide.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid separately if guests want):
- Rent equipment for snorkeling (mask ~$2, fins ~$3, life jacket ~$4, suit ~$5);
- Photo and video materials made by the photographer on board;
- Drinks during trip;
- Personal expenses;
- Scarf Arafat and goggle.
Be sure to take with you to the excursion:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes;
- Swimming suit;
- Coral shoes;
- Sunglasses or goggle;
- Scarf Arafat;
- Beach towel;
- Snorkeling equipment upon availability;
- Sun cream;
- Phone or camera;
- Money for personal expenses.
* For video and photography, as well as the timeliness for discs delivery to the hotel, negotiate on the spot, the company “Cool Egypt” is not responsible.
Its special program which combines all types of safari! Lets go!!!
19 USD for a group of 1-1 people
With a calm measured step, the camel will bring you to the Bedouin village
20 USD for a group of 1-1 people