Tour itinerary: Sharm El-Sheikh → Cairo → Alexandria → Sharm El-Sheikh
Available days: under request
A visa must be purchased in advance, pasted into the passport and there must be an arrival stamp.
There is no discount for children.
Departure from hotels starting at 04:00, depending on the location of the hotel. Return around after 48-50 hours.
The excursion program includes:
1 DAY in Cairo:
- The National Cairo Museum;
- Great Sphinx;
- Pyramids of Giza;
- The Papyrus Institute and the Oil Factory.
2 DAY in Alexandria:
- Park and Palace of the Montazah (visual inspection);
- Library of Alexandria (visual inspection);
- Fort Qaitbay.
The excursion price includes:
- Transport service on the route Sharm El Sheikh - Cairo - Alexandria - Sharm El Sheikh;
- Hotel accommodation;
- Entrance tickets to the mention sites;
- Service of a guide.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid separately if guests want):
- Entrance tickets inside the Pyramids (400le per adult);
- A walk along the Nile ($10 per adult);
- Personal expenses.
Be sure to take with you to the excursion:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, headwear, sunglasses;
- Lunch box (ordered in advance at the hotel reception);
- Pillow (if necessary);
- Money for personal expenses, gifts and souvenirs;
- Phone or camera;
* The cost is per guest, subject to the settlement of two people in one room. If the guest is accommodated alone in the room, the cost of the tour is $180.
Discover Egypt Pyramids in a Half-day private guided tour
39 USD for a group of 1-8 people
A romantic evening in open sea
20 USD for a group of 1-1 people