Tour itinerary: Sharm El-Sheikh → Cairo → Sharm El-Sheikh
Available days: under request
A visa must be purchased in advance, pasted into the passport and there must be an arrival stamp.
There is no discount for children.
Departure from hotels starting at 04:00, depending on the location of the hotel. Return around 21:00-21:30.
The excursion program includes:
- The National Cairo Museum;
- Great Sphinx;
- Pyramids of Giza;
- The Papyrus Institute and the Oil Factory.
The excursion price includes:
- Transport service;
- Plane tickets on the route Sharm El Sheikh - Cairo - Sharm El Sheikh;
- Entrance tickets to the National Cairo Museum and the territory of the Sphinx and Pyramids;
- Service of a guide.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid separately if guests want):
- Entrance tickets inside the Pyramids (400le per adults);
- A walk along the Nile ($10 per adults);
- Personal expenses.
Be sure to take with you to the excursion:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, headwear, sunglasses;
- Lunch box (ordered in advance at the hotel reception);
- Pillow (if necessary);
- Money for personal expenses, gifts and souvenirs;
- Phone or camera;
!!! Due to the high cost of the excursion, an advance payment $100 is made when ordering. In case of refusal, the prepayment is not refundable !!!
On the boat with a transparent bottom, you will see a variety of fish and corals of Red Sea.
15 USD for a group of 1-1 people
The National Park Ras Mohammed is a picturesque place that has become world famous
22 USD for a group of 1-1 people