Tour itinerary: Hurghada → Cairo → Alexandria → Hurghada
Available days: Tuesday and Sunday
A child under 6 years old is free, 6-12 years old $65.
Departure from hotels starting at 00:00, depending on the location of the hotel. Return around 23:00 - 00:00.
Extra charge of $5 per person for transfer from Makadi and Sahl Hasheesh hotels, $20 for car from Safaga and El Gouna hotels.
The excursion program includes:
1 DAY in Cairo:
- The National Cairo Museum;
- Great Sphinx;
- Pyramids of Giza;
- The Papyrus Institute and the Oil Factory.
2 DAY in Alexandria:
- Park and Palace of the Montazah (visual inspection);
- Library of Alexandria (visual inspection);
- Fort Qaitbay.
The excursion price includes:
- Transport service Hurghada - Cairo - Alexandria - Hurghada;
- Hotel accommodation;
- Entrance tickets to the mention sites;
- Service of a guide.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid separately if guests want):
- Entrance tickets inside the Pyramids (400le per adult);
- A walk along the Nile ($10 per adult);
- Personal expenses.
Be sure to take with you to the excursion:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, headwear, sunglasses;
- Lunch box (ordered in advance at the hotel reception);
- Pillow (if necessary);
- Money for personal expenses, gifts and souvenirs;
- Phone or camera;
* The cost is per guest, subject to the settlement of two people in one room. If the guest is accommodated alone in the room, the cost of the tour is $160.
Salama Canyon is one of the largest and most beautiful canyons in Sinai.
26 USD for a group of 1-1 people
Feel young and reckless, “chasing” a buggy through the desert!
90 USD for a group of 1-4 people