Tour itinerary: Marsa Alam
Available days: daily (minimum group of 5 guests)
A child under 5 years old is free, 5-12 years old $22.
Departure from hotels starting at 12:00 depending on the location of the hotel.
* Departure time, as well as the beginning of the tour may vary (summer / winter seasons).
The excursion program includes:
- Transfer to the ATV station;
- ATV control briefing;
- At 14:00 we start a quad riding from our station;
- 45 minutes quad riding;
- 30 minutes by jeep to the Akasia tree;
- 10 minutes rest and photoshooting;
- 45 minutes by jeep to the Bedouin village where during 1 hour we will see the authenticity of the Bedouin life, try Bedouin tea or karkade;
- Sharing BBQ dinner in the village while watching tanura or fakir show (apliable for group of 5+ people);
- Camel riding and see an unforgettable sunset in the desert;
- 30 minutes back by jeep to the station;
- Transfer to the hotel.
The excursion price includes:
- Transport service;
- Quad biking;
- Jeep safari;
- Camel ride;
- BBQ dinner;
- Tanura or fakir show;
- Water and Bedouin tea;
- Services of guide.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid separately if guests want):
- Photo and video materials made by the photographer;
- Personal expenses;
- Scarf Arafat and goggle.
Be sure to take with you to the excursion:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes;
- Sunglasses or goggle;
- Scarf Arafat;
- Phone or camera;
- Money for personal expenses.
* For video and photography, as well as the timeliness for discs delivery to the hotel, negotiate on the spot, the company “Cool Egypt” is not responsible. ** Children under 16 years old are not allowed to drive a quad bike and must be accompanied by an adult.
You will feel an amazing taste of adventure by going on a buggy safari!!!
60 USD for a group of 1-4 people
The practically untouched world of ancient Egypt has remained here.
105 USD for a group of 1-1 people