Tour itinerary: Marsa Alam
Available days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (if there is a group, check in advance)
A child under 5 years old is free, 5-12 years old $22 without diving.
Please note that there is no fee for being in the protected area on this tour.
Departure from hotels starting at 07:30 (El Quseer) depending on the location of the hotel.
The excursion program includes:
- Transfer from the hotel to Port Marsa Alam;
- Start trip at 09:00;
- Travel time to the large lagoon (The Meteor Reef area) about an hour on a boat;
- Stop in the lagoon for about an hour for snorkeling and diving (diving depth up to 5 meters, dive time up to 15 minutes);
- Travel time to Sha'ab Marsa Alam bay about an hour on a boat;
- Stop for snorkeling for about an hour, where dolphins live;
- Lunch and soft drinks on board;
- Stop about an hour among the coral reefs for snorkeling and diving (diving depth up to 5 meters, dive time up to 15 minutes);
- Arrival to Port Marsa Alam at 15:30;
- Transfer to the hotel.
The excursion price includes:
- Transport service;
- Lunch and soft drinks;
- Equipment for snorkeling;
- Life jacket;
- Equipment for intro diving;
- Services of an guide and instructor.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid separately if guests want):
- Photo and video materials made by the photographer on board;
- A full package of equipment for professional diving cost 20$;
- Incomplete package of equipment for professional diving 7$ per item;
- Personal expenses.
Be sure to take with you to the excursion:
- Copies of the passport (given to the guide during boarding);
- Own equipment for diving - if available;
- Diver's certificate - if available;
- Swimming suit;
- Beach towel;
- Sun cream;
- Phone or camera;
- Money for personal expenses.
* For video and photography, as well as the timeliness for discs delivery to the hotel, negotiate on the spot, the company “Cool Egypt” is not responsible. * It is highly recommended to wear a life jacket while snorkeling. * Diving for professionals is also available - a certificate is required (two dives in different places, diving depth from 15 to 25 meters (depending on the diver's training), the duration of each dive is up to 45 minutes). * With a certificate, the time between dives should not exceed 6 months.
Pyramids and museum artifact
100 USD for a group of 2-4 people
A SPA complex is waiting for you!
18 USD for a group of 1-1 people