Tour itinerary: Marsa Alam
Available days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
A child under 5 years old is free, 5-12 years old $33.
Please note that the amount of the fee for being in the protected area is $ 5 and is included in the price of the tour.
Departure from hotels starting at 04:00 (El Quseer) depending on the location of the hotel.
The excursion program includes:
- Transfer from the hotel to Port Hamata - approximately 140 km from Marsa Alam Airport;
- Start trip at 08:00;
- Travel time to the reef Sataya (Sataya Reef) about two hours on a boat;
- First stop - about an hour swimming with dolphins in the open sea;
- Lunch and soft drinks on board;
- Second stop - about an hour swimming among the coral reefs in the open sea;
- Arrival to Port Hamata at 16:00;
- Transfer to the hotel.
The excursion price includes:
- Transport service;
- Lunch and soft drinks;
- Equipment for snorkeling;
- Life jacket;
- Services of an guide.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid separately if guests want):
- Photo and video materials made by the photographer on board;
- Personal expenses.
Be sure to take with you to the excursion:
- Copies of the passport (given to the guide during boarding);
- Swimming suit;
- Beach towel;
- Sun cream;
- Phone or camera;
- Money for personal expenses.
* For video and photography, as well as the timeliness for discs delivery to the hotel, negotiate on the spot, the company “Cool Egypt” is not responsible. * It is highly recommended to wear a life jacket while snorkeling.
Dahab Trip to Color Canyon and Blue Hole.Enjoy the magic of nature
28 EUR for a group of 2-30 people
Experience Egyptian culture in one go and visit Islamik Cairo and Coptic Cairo.
99 USD for a group of 2-10 people