Tour itinerary: Marsa Alam
The boat is named after the famous Egyptian Queen Nefertari Merenmut and was built in the style of the pharaohs. It consists of three levels. The top one is a sun deck, reminiscent of an ancient Egyptian temple, and the waiters are dressed like pharaohs. The middle deck is a salon, spectacularly decorated with copies from the treasury of Tutankhamun and wall paintings and hieroglyphs from the tombs and temples of Egypt. The lower deck is an observation deck that allows guests to watch the underwater kingdom of the Red Sea through panoramic windows.
Available days: daily
A child under 6 years old is free, 6-12 years old $42.
All taxes and fees are included in the price. Please DO NOT pay any additional fees on board.
Departure from hotels starting at 11:45 depending on the location of the hotel.
The excursion program includes:
- Transfer from the hotel to Port Ghalib;
- Start trip at 14:00;
- Info meeting with the guide on the upper deck to get detailed information about the excursion program, as well as security measures;
- Travel time for the first stop is about 15 minutes;
- An overview of underwater beauties on the lower deck of the boat for about an hour;
- Free time for photography on the middle deck (pharaoh costumes are provided free of charge);
- Two snorkeling stops of approximately one hour each one;
- Lunch to choose from:
* Seafood menu - fish, squid, rice, seafood soup, 3 types of salad;
* Standard menu - chicken, spaghetti, potatoes, 3 types of salad.
- Arrival to Port Ghalib at 19:00;
- About an hour of free time for shopping or visiting a cafe (restaurant) in Port Ghalib;
- Transfer to the hotel.
The excursion price includes:
- Transport service;
- Soft drinks and water;
- Lunch to choose from two menus;
- Equipment for snorkeling;
- Pharaoh costumes for rent;
- Services of an guide.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid separately if guests want):
- Photo and video materials made by the photographer on board;
- Extra menu on the boat;
- Fresh juices, cappuccino...;
- Personal expenses.
Be sure to take with you to the excursion:
- Swimming suit;
- Beach towel;
- Sun cream;
- Phone or camera;
- Money for personal expenses.
* For video and photography, as well as the timeliness for discs delivery to the hotel, negotiate on the spot, the company “Cool Egypt” is not responsible.
The Blue Hole is one of the most mysterious and beautiful reefs in the Red Sea!
26 USD for a group of 1-1 people
Feel young and reckless, “chasing” a buggy through the desert!
90 USD for a group of 1-4 people