Tour itinerary: Beirut
We will be discovering the city that never sleeps starting with the famous central location:
• MARTYR'S SQUARE is our meeting point, we will have a quick stop at the famous tribute square while discovering the roman ruins in the city next to it
• SAIFI , MONOT and Gouraud Streets are next , we will passing through the historical streets, discovering as well the modernized/french amazing architecture for about 1 hour.
• DOWNTOWN BEIRUT is our third stop which will take around 1 hour to walk.
• 20 minutes Coffee break next to downtown church .
• We will go see the ROMAN RUINS and ROMAN BATHS after , where it will be an amazing place to take photos.
• Passing by the GRAND SERAIL known as the gem of the Ottoman's Era will be one of out last stops
• Zeytouna bay will be our last stop where all modern Beirut Manifests
For Lunch, a hidden gem will be recommended (to be revealed during out tour)