Tour itinerary: Sharm El-Sheikh
This place is home to more than a thousand different species of fish, and grows about 150 species of corals. In addition, it is rich in land fauna. Mangrove trees provide a valuable nesting opportunity for birds.
On the area of the national park, you can see coral reefs that have risen above sea level in natural conditions, dating back to 2 billion years. There are also geological faults in the earth - the result of earthquakes.
Another miracle of Ras Mohammed, the Salt Lake, deserves special attention.
Available days: daily
A child under 5 years old is free, 5-12 years old $9.
All taxes and fees are included in the price. Please DO NOT pay any additional fees.
Departure from hotels starting at 08:30, depending on the location of the hotel. Return in approximately at 13:00-14:00.
The excursion program includes:
- Transfer to The National Park about 30 minutes;
- Stop at the Gates of Allah;
- Stops for swimming in the bay;
- Stop near mangrove trees;
- Stop near a break in the earth's crust after an earthquake;
- Swimming in the Lake of Wishes.
The excursion price includes:
- Transport service;
- Services of guide.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid separately if guests want):
- Rent equipment for snorkeling (mask ~$2, fins ~$3, life jacket ~$4, suit ~$5);
- Photo and video materials made by the photographer on board;
- Personal expenses.
Be sure to take with you to the excursion:
- Swimming suit;
- Coral shoes;
- Beach towel;
- Snorkeling equipment upon availability;
- Sun cream;
- Phone or camera;
- Money for personal expenses.
* For video and photography, as well as the timeliness for discs delivery to the hotel, negotiate on the spot, the company “Cool Egypt” is not responsible.
Cairo is the cultural capital of all of Africa.
49 USD for a group of 1-1 people
A SPA complex is waiting for you!
24 USD for a group of 1-1 people