Tour itinerary: Sharm El Sheikh
Available days: Monday, Thursday and Saturday
A child under 5 years old is free, 5-12 years old $15.
Departure from hotels starting at 05:00, depending on the location of the hotel. Return around 17:00-17:30.
The excursion program includes:
- Trip around the monastery: viewing ancient icons, frescoes, visiting Unburnt Bush, the Old Refectory, the Well of Moses, the Basilica of the Transfiguration, a chapel, a crypt, an old cemetery ...;
- Attendance at worship and blessing by the abbot of the monastery (temporarily not available);
- Stop in Dahab.
The excursion price includes:
- Transport service;
- Entrance tickets to the monastery;
- Service of a guide.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid separately if guests want):
- Entrance tickets to the museum of icons;
- Personal expenses.
Be sure to take with you to the excursion:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, headwear, sunglasses;
- Lunch box (ordered in advance at the hotel reception);
- Money for personal expenses, gifts and souvenirs;
- Phone or camera;
* The monastery is closed if the visiting day falls on a Christian holiday. ** Please do not forget that you are visiting holy places, clothing must be appropriate.
Experience Egyptian culture in one go and visit Islamik Cairo and Coptic Cairo.
99 USD for a group of 2-10 people
Combine diving and Paradise Island - a great offer for Red Sea lovers!
30 USD for a group of 1-1 people