Tour itinerary: Sharm El-Sheikh → Luxor → Sharm El-Sheikh
Available days: Wednesday
A visa must be purchased in advance, pasted into the passport and there must be an arrival stamp.
There is no discount for children.
Departure from hotels starting at 04:00, depending on the location of the hotel. Return around 21:00-21:30.
The excursion program includes:
- Karnak Temple;
- Nile cruise - crossing for lunch;
- The Colossi of Memnon;
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut;
- Valley of the Kings or Queens (visiting tombs).
The excursion price includes:
- Transport service;
- Plane tickets on the route Sharm El Sheikh - Luxor - Sharm El Sheikh;
- Entrance tickets to the mention sites;
- Service of a guide.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid separately if guests want):
- Visiting of Banana Island ($10 per adult);
- Personal expenses.
Be sure to take with you to the excursion:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, headwear, sunglasses;
- Lunch box (ordered in advance at the hotel reception);
- Money for personal expenses, gifts and souvenirs;
- Phone or camera;
!!! Due to the high cost of the excursion, an advance payment $100 is made when ordering. In case of refusal, the prepayment is not refundable !!!
The practically untouched world of ancient Egypt has remained here.
105 USD for a group of 1-1 people
Hamata or Island of Love is a flat, incredibly island with a many-kilometer wonderful coral reef.
52 USD for a group of 1-1 people