Tour itinerary: Hurghada
Available days: daily
Available two seats or four seats buggy.
There is no discount for children.
Departure from hotels starting at 04:00(sunset), 08:00(morning), 13:00(afternoon), 15:00(sunset) depending on the location of the hotel. Return in approximately after 3-3,5 hours.
Extra charge $5 per pax for transfer from Sahl Hasheesh and Hurghada hotels, $8 per pax from Safaga and El Gouna hotels.
The excursion program includes:
- Transfer to the ATV station;
- ATV control briefing;
- Crossing on buggy the desert to the caves near Soma Bay (near 1,5 hour);
- Next stop at the beach near the National Park Sharm El Naga;
- Swimming in the sea (summer time, not windy weather);
- Camel riding (morning/afternoon);
- Transfer to the hotel.
The excursion price includes:
- Transport service;
- Buggy riding;
- Camel ride (morning/afternoon);
- Services of guide.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid separately if guests want):
- Photo and video materials made by the photographer;
- Personal expenses;
- Scarf Arafat and goggle.
Be sure to take with you to the excursion:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes;
- Swimming suit;
- Beach towel;
- Sunglasses or goggle;
- Scarf Arafat;
- Phone or camera;
- Money for personal expenses.
* For video and photography, as well as the timeliness for discs delivery to the hotel, negotiate on the spot, the company “Cool Egypt” is not responsible. ** Children under 16 years old are not allowed to drive a buggy and must be accompanied by an adult.
The valley of Wadi al-Weshwashy is a magnificent and mysterious place
35 USD for a group of 1-1 people
Everyone visiting Egypt is obliged to visit Luxor. Unforgettable feelings!!!
90 USD for a group of 1-1 people