Tour itinerary: Marsa Alam
Available days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (if there is a group, check in advance)
A child under 5 years old is free, 5-12 years old $22.
Please note that there is no fee for being in the protected area on this tour.
Departure from hotels starting at 07:30 (El Quseer) depending on the location of the hotel.
The excursion program includes:
- Transfer from the hotel to Port Marsa Alam;
- Start trip at 09:00;
- Travel time to the large lagoon (The Meteor Reef area) about an hour on a boat;
- Stop for snorkeling in the lagoon for about an hour;
- Travel time to Sha'ab Marsa Alam bay about an hour on a boat;
- Stop for snorkeling for about an hour, where dolphins live;
- Lunch and soft drinks on board;
- Stop for snorkeling about an hour among the coral reefs;
- Arrival to Port Marsa Alam at 15:30;
- Transfer to the hotel.
The excursion price includes:
- Transport service;
- Lunch and soft drinks;
- Equipment for snorkeling;
- Life jacket;
- Services of an guide.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid separately if guests want):
- Photo and video materials made by the photographer on board;
- Personal expenses.
Be sure to take with you to the excursion:
- Copies of the passport (given to the guide during boarding);
- Swimming suit;
- Beach towel;
- Sun cream;
- Phone or camera;
- Money for personal expenses.
* For video and photography, as well as the timeliness for discs delivery to the hotel, negotiate on the spot, the company “Cool Egypt” is not responsible. * It is highly recommended to wear a life jacket while snorkeling. * Diving is available on this trip.
Explore the Nubian Village and interact with the locals.
45 USD for a group of 1-1 people
Feel young and reckless, “chasing” a buggy through the desert!
42 USD for a group of 1-4 people