Tour itinerary: Marsa Alam
Available days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
A child under 5 years old is free, 5-12 years old $21.
Please note that there is no fee for being in the protected area on this tour.
Departure from hotels starting at 07:00 (El Quseer) depending on the location of the hotel.
The excursion program includes:
- Transfer from the hotel to Port Ghalib;
- Start trip at 09:00;
- Travel time to Marsa Shoni bay about 45 minutes on a boat;
- Stop for snorkeling in the lagoon for about an hour;
- Travel time to Marsa Mubarak about 25 minutes on a boat;
- Stop for snorkeling about 45 minutes in the lagoon, where turtles and sea cows (dugongs) live;
- Lunch and soft drinks on board;
- Stop for snorkeling about 45 minutes among the coral reefs;
- Arrival to Port Ghalib at 15:00;
- Transfer to the hotel.
The excursion price includes:
- Transport service;
- Lunch and soft drinks;
- Equipment for snorkeling;
- Life jacket;
- Services of an guide.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid separately if guests want):
- Photo and video materials made by the photographer on board;
- Personal expenses.
Be sure to take with you to the excursion:
- Copies of the passport (given to the guide during boarding);
- Swimming suit;
- Beach towel;
- Sun cream;
- Phone or camera;
- Money for personal expenses.
* For video and photography, as well as the timeliness for discs delivery to the hotel, negotiate on the spot, the company “Cool Egypt” is not responsible. * It is highly recommended to wear a life jacket while snorkeling. * Diving is available on this trip.
A SPA complex is waiting for you!
18 USD for a group of 1-1 people
The Blue Hole is one of the most mysterious and beautiful reefs in the Red Sea!
26 USD for a group of 1-1 people